Occupational Therapist | Birmingham, AL
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in Birmingham, Alabama. We are searching for a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist to come on board for the new school year!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th
- Full-Time: 37.5-40 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active license in state of Alabama
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.