Occupational Therapist + COTA position | 22-23 school year | Chehalis, WA
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist + Assistant for the 2022-23 school year in Chehalis, WA. We have placed several candidates with this district who have had phenomenal experiences due to the supportive and friendly environment and wonderful students. Interviews will be held over zoom at a time that works best with your current schedule. Interviewing will be a good place to ask all caseload questions and find out if it’s a right fit for you!
A full school year contract will be awarded to the candidate who is the best fit. During the assignment you will receive weekly paychecks at a competitive hourly rate. This will be a W-2 position with full benefits available and 401k matching.
We welcome new grads are welcome to apply!
- Masters Degree in OT
- School experience
- State Board license
- Conduct occupational therapy evaluations and interpret results, develop recommendations and write IEP goals, and participate in Team meetings;
- Provide individual and small group therapy for students with identified disabilities and monitor progress and collect data for progress reports
- Collaborate with school staff around screenings, interventions, and accommodations for students across school settings
- Provide consultation services to parents/caregivers as needed
- Competitive Pay
- 401k matching
- Submit application through our website
- Email [email protected] with a resume and three references.
Once I have received your resume I will be reaching out via phone to discuss your experience as well as the position. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at (770) 776-2105.
Recent OT Jobs
- West Newbruy, MA
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Moorpark, CA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- Silverdale, WA
- Gilroy, CA
- Albany, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.