Occupational Therapist - Delaware
We are currently seeking both full and part time speech language pathologists in the state of Delaware. In person, teletherapy, and hybrid opportunities available. Apply today to speak with a hiring representative and hear specifics on available SLP positions.
- Full time speech pathology positions equate to 30-40 hours a week
- Part time speech pathologist hours fluctuate between 15-24 hours a week
- Remainder of the school year positions
- Manageable caseload numbers
- Virtual and onsite hours available
- Must be currently licensed or willing to get licensed
If you are interested in applying, send an updated resume to Richard Gropper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 770-776-2093.
Recent OT Jobs
- Alice, TX
- Sultan, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Beaumont, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Seattle , WA
- Everett, WA
- Templeton, CA
- Fort Collins, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.