Occupational Therapist | Full-Time | Near Lakewood, CO
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist for the 2022-23 school year in Golden, CO. We have placed several candidates with this district who have had phenomenal experiences due to the supportive and friendly environment. Interviews will be held over zoom at a time that works best with your current schedule.
A full school year contract will be awarded to the candidate who is the best fit. During the assignment you will receive weekly paychecks at a competitive hourly rate. This will be a W-2 position with full benefits available and 401k matching.
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Colorado CDE (eligible)
- School Experience (preferred but not required)
- Conduct occupational therapy evaluations and interpret results, develop recommendations, and write IEP goals, and participate in team meetings:
- Provide individual and small group therapy for students with identified disabilities and monitor progress and collect data for progress reports
- Collaborate with school staff around screenings, interventions, and accommodations for students across school settings
- Provide consultation services to parents/caregivers as needed
- Pay commensurate with experience ($38-$50/hour)
- 401k matching
For more information and to be considered for the position, please contact Jonathan White at (470) 286-1083 or email: [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- San Diego, CA
- Centralia, WA
- Coronado, CA
- Apex, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Indianapolis , IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.