Occupational Therapist Hollister, California
Soliant Health, a leading education staffing company, is currently seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist for a full school year position. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist or a new graduate looking to begin their career in a supportive and collaborative environment.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a vital role in supporting students' functional skills and independence. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to assess, plan, and implement interventions that address the unique needs of each student. This is an onsite position, allowing you to directly interact with students and provide hands-on therapy.
- Provide occupational therapy services to elementary school students
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine students' needs and develop appropriate intervention plans
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to develop individualized education programs (IEPs) and support students' goals
- Implement evidence-based interventions and techniques to improve students' fine motor skills, sensory processing, visual perception, and self-help skills
- Valid state license or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience or strong interest in working with elementary school-aged children
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Duarte, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Torrance, CA
- Lake Elsinore, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Simi Valley, CA
- Pacheco, CA
- Alpine, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.