Occupational Therapist in School setting, Templeton CA
Soliant is working with a school near Templeton, CA, and we are seeking a contract Occupational Therapist to complete a school year contract.
Details of the position below:
- Applicant will be one of three OTs serving the whole district
- Provide on-site services and evaluations
- Schools experience highly desired
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
Additional details concerning professional responsibilities will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
Applicants must have a California OT license in order to begin the assignment. Out-of-state travelers with a license in another state can received a provisional California license based on reciprocity, and work with it for a maximum of 60 days.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Mundelein, IL
- Sycamore, IL
- Greeley, CO
- Vancouver, WA
- Gainesville, GA
- Laurel, MT
- Poughkeepsie, TX
- Robinswood, MD
- Wellton, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.