Occupational Therapist Job - Hiring Now in Thousand Oaks, CA
Soliant Health is partnering with an awesome school district in Thousand Oaks to hire an OT for the remainder of the school year. This position is full-time until June with the possibility of extension if interested. Please apply below or reach out directly if interested!
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT License in California
- School-based experience strongly preferred
Specifics about the position:
- Full-time, remainder of school year
- Caseload - Varied caseload, additional details provided on an interview with the district
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie as soon as possible! The district is hoping to interview this week.
Recent OT Jobs
- Worcester, MA
- Oklahoma City , OK
- Brimfield, MA
- Wayne, OK
- Shawnee, OK
- Union City, OK
- Edmond, OK
- Valley Center , CA
- Temecula, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.