Occupational Therapist Job in Ramona, CA
Are you an Occupational Therapist in search of a school that will allow you to truly utilize your skillset? Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist ready to start in Ramona, CA! You will be providing direct therapy services to students at this full-time position.
- Conduct assessments of students and develop/follow treatment plan
- Document treatment plan through IEP goals
- Collaborate with various school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting with different age groups
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- License in state of practice
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Portland, ME
- Seattle , WA
- Austin, TX
- San Marcos, CA
- Hawthorne, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.