Occupational Therapist Job near Denver, CO Full-Time
Occupational Therapist Job near Denver, CO – Full-Time
Sunbelt staffing is searching for a full-time OT in the Denver, CO area to work the upcoming school year. Candidates should be comfortable working with K-12 students.
OT Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assessing students’ physical, communication, and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan
• Giving advice and providing support for family members
• Assessing students’ home, school, and work environments
• Installing necessary equipment in the classroom for students and teaching them how to use such equipment
• Helping students take part in everyday activities
• Assisting students’ exercise for pain relief
• Reviewing students’ progress and adapting treatment accordingly
• Keeping records, writing reports, and making phone calls
• Other duties as assigned
• K-12 students
• CO OT license
• CDE certification
• Prior experience in schools
We highly encourage you to apply for this full-time OT job close to Denver, CO. Please contact Erin McDonald at [email protected] with further inquiries or to submit a resume.
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.