Occupational Therapist Job Near High Bridge, WA
Sunbelt is accepting applications for a school-based occupational therapist job near High Bridge, WA. This is a short-term position to cover a maternity leave.
- Provide services to K-12 students who have varying needs and disabilities
- Complete evaluations and assessments
- Implement student IEPs and write progress reports
- Attend IEP meetings
- Active WA OT license and ESA certification
- Previous school-based experience is a plus
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent OT Jobs
- Clines Corners, NM
- Columbus, GA
- San Jose, CA
- Copperas Cove, TX
- Schaumburg, IL
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Olympia, WA
- Elgin, IL
- Portland, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.