Occupational Therapist Job Opportunity - West Chicago, IL.
A school district near West Chicago, IL is in need of an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of this school year. This is a full time W-2 contract position working on-site to provide elementary students with therapy services.
Occupational Therapist Job Details
- Full time hours 40 hours per week
- Start/ End Dates: As soon as possible - end of May 2023
- On-site (2 building sites)
- Caseload: Elementary age students experiencing mild to moderate disabilities.
REQUIRED TO Qualifiy
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- IL OT license
- IL PEL certificate
If you are interested in this position apply directly to this post or email your resume to [email protected] The schools director is eager to review resumes and interview qualifying candidates.
Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.