Occupational Therapist Job | Part-Time for 22/23 School Year | Okla City, OK
Occupational Therapist 2022-2023 School Contract Position
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate, talented, and experienced Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year 2022-2023 for a contract position located near Oklahoma City, OK. This is the state capital of Oklahoma , and is known for its cowboy culture and capitol complex. Oklahoma city was settled by pioneers in 1889 and was home to cattle trails, cattle ranches and birthed countless western film stars, musicians and entertainers.
Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- 9 students
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Quick interview and offer process
- M.S. in Occupational Therapist
- Must have an active or pending OT license for Oklahoma
- Testing’s/screening when needed.
- documentation for therapy sessions.
- writing of IEP goals and present level of performance based on current therapy data.
- progress reports for all students each quarter
- Evaluate the student’s need to create individualized goals.
- Customize plans for the student to perform and accomplish everyday activities.
- Assess the student to ensure the goal is obtainable and/or make changes to better bit the plan.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and other professionals.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
If this presents any interest at all to you, please do not hesitate to apply to this great opportunity!
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.