Occupational Therapist Job | Quick Interview & Offer
FULL-TIME OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
If you're searching for a flexible schedule, work-life balance, and guaranteed holidays off, you're in the right place - We're seeking a full-time OT to join our special education team for the 2022-2023 school year!
To be considered for this position, applicants must have their Michigan state license, Master's degree in Occupational Therapy, and pediatric experience to qualify for an interview. We would also prefer candidates with experience in the school system if possible!
For this position, the OT will be supporting a diverse student caseload comprising of a K-12 population. The occupational therapist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of referred exceptional education students.
- Evaluates the student’s ability and formulates the student’s occupational profile through a variety of functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews;
- Prepare and implement a plan of care for each identified student.
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings to review evaluation results, integrate findings with other disciplines, offer recommendations, and develop individual education plans and intervention plans to achieve IEP goals.
- Provide targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate student participation and occupational performance within the school environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Why Procare? Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have a personal recruiter that works for you! To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
To apply for this opportunity, fill out the form below or simply email the most recent copy of your resume to [email protected] I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss next steps!
Recent OT Jobs
- Gilroy, CA
- Hamlet, NC
- Watsonville, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Peyton, CO
- Los Gatos, CA
- King City, CA
- Bethlehem, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.