Occupational Therapist - Kent WA
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist for a Full-time position we have available near Kent, WA.
- Full Time
- Pre K-12th grade
- 35 Caseload
- Small District (5 schools)
- In-person and virtual learning
- Candidate needs to hold WA License or be close to receiving their license
- Pays every Friday
- Interviewing now!!
- Master's Degree in Communications Disorder
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
We can provide Health benefits for fulltime positions as well as assist with relocation if necessary!
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Damisi Smith
Recent OT Jobs
- Mundelein, IL
- Sycamore, IL
- Greeley, CO
- Vancouver, WA
- Gainesville, GA
- Laurel, MT
- Poughkeepsie, TX
- Robinswood, MD
- Wellton, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.