Occupational Therapist Lakewood, Colorado
Occupational Therapist - Lakewood, Denver
Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a rewarding opportunity in education? We have an exciting position for you! One of our exceptional clients is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their team. This is a W2 contract opening, and interviews are taking place immediately. Apply or email [email protected].
- Provide occupational therapy services to students with diverse needs, including assessments, goal setting, and treatment planning
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and provide ongoing support to students
- Conduct evaluations to identify specific areas of need and develop intervention strategies to improve students' functional abilities
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT Licensure
- Prior experience working with school-aged children is preferred but not mandatory
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Guaranteed Hours
- W2 Full School Year Contract
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Black Forest, CO
- Central City, CO
- Lakewood, CO
- Longmont, CO
- Arvada, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Littleton, CO
- Brighton, CO
- West Pleasant View, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.