Occupational Therapist Mason, MI
Location: Near Mason, MI
Soliant Health has partnered with a district in the area to hire an Occupational Therapist. You will receive more information with the Special Education Director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team, conducting a variety of assessment approaches, consultation services, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Recruiter Support
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
23', ESY and 23-24 Occupational Therapist Job OpeningSalinas , CA
Full Time Occupational Therapists (OT) in Norfolk, VirginiaNorfolk, VA
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Oakland, CaliforniaOakland, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapists (OT) in Poway, CaliforniaPoway, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapists (OT) in Vancouver, WashingtonVancouver, WA
Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) | 23-24 School YearEstes Park, CO
23-24 School Year Occupational Therapist job | near Grandview, MOGrandview, MO
Full Time School OT (Occupational Therapist) KSTopeka, KS
School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Sugar Land, TXSugar Land, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.