Occupational Therapist Nantucket, MA
Full-time Occupational Therapist
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our team near Nantucket for 2023-2024. This full-time position (37.5 hours/week) is ideal for an individual who is passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students. You will be overseeing elementary through high school students. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Conduct assessments to identify students' occupational therapy needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' educational goals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meetings as needed
- Stay current with best practices in occupational therapy
- Valid Occupational Therapy (OT) license
- Experience working with school-aged children is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CEU Reimbursements
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Brookline, MA
- Milton, MA
- Lawrence, MA
- Boston, MA
- Newton, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Lexington, MA
- Milton, MA
- Everett, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.