Occupational Therapist | Near Louisburg, North Carolina | Full School Year
A school district near Louisburg, NC is hiring an OT for the next school year!
- Full Time: 37.5 Hours
- Tentative Dates: 8/29/22 - 6/9/23
- Caseload is determined using a workload model. This will include 15-20 hours of direct services per week with the remaining time reserved for evals/data collection/report writing, etc
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- NC OT License Required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Once applied, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.