Occupational Therapist Need In Lakeway
Occupational Therapist (OTR/L) Vacancy
Are you a Texas-licensed OT? Are you seeking to join a supportive, dedicated Special Education team? Do you share our dedication to making a profound impact on the lives of students? We have the position you've been looking for!
Our district is in need of a bright, talented OT for the coming school year. OTs will be provided with guaranteed hours (37.5 hours/week) and excellent support while being tasked with a caseload of approximately 30-35 K-12th grade students.
- Perform student evaluations, re-evaluations, and testing across 2-3 school sites (these campuses are within 15 minutes of one another)
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to establish treatment goals
- Record data, routine submission of documentation that is both accurate and timely
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to students in accordance with IEPs to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function
- Candidate must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Texas
- Collaborative skills
- Effective communication skills
If you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, we ask you to please email [email protected] or text 678-710-7705 to schedule your pre-interview screening!
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.