Occupational Therapist needed for 22-23 school year near Cortland, IL
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Cortland, IL. Currently looking to fill in for a full-time position as an Occupational Therapist (OT), for 22-23 school year. Its an amazing opportunity to add more experience with school age students.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license and certification for the state of Illinois
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107762
Email: [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.