Occupational Therapist needed in Berkeley, California
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to have an impact in the Berkeley, California area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a full time, contract Occupational Therapist to join their team. Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by California Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with k-12
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Evan Davis at [email protected].
Direct Line: (678) 710-2507
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Bloomington, MN
- Lathrop, CA
- Corrales, NM
- Round Rock, TX
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Highland Park, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Cohasset, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.