Occupational Therapist Needed in Fayetteville, IL
I am working with a premier school district in the Fayetteville, NC area to hire a qualified Occupational Therapist. The chosen Occupational Therapist will work in a school setting, providing services for 2-3 school sites in the district. This is a full-time position with a caseload of 45-50 Kindergarten to 8th grade students. Interested candidates must hold an active North Carolina OT license and have previous pediatrics experience. If you are interested in more information or would like to be considered for this position please apply online today.
- NC OT license, required
- Knowledge of the IEP process
- Previous pediatric experience
- Plan and carry out occupational therapy students to Kindergarten to 8th grade students to meet their developmental needs.
- Administer evaluations and other forms of testing.
- Provide consultations to administrators, teachers, and families.
If you would like to apply to position, send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] or apply online today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Bloomington, MN
- Lathrop, CA
- Corrales, NM
- Round Rock, TX
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Highland Park, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Cohasset, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.