Occupational Therapist needed in Kent, WA - FULL TIME
Assignment Details: Kent, Wa
2023 - 2024 School Year
- Location: Kent, WA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Weekly Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: K - 12th grade
- Start Date: August 4, 2023
- End Date: June 7, 2024
- Hourly Pay: $40 - $45 (negotiable & based on experience)
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current state license in WA
- ESA certification
- School experience preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills in evaluating and treating a variety of developmental and sensory processing disorders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Travel assignments
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Completion incentives available
- Leave a meaningful, lasting impact on students' lives
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected]. I will be in touch with next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
As a reminder: We also staff:
Speech Language Pathologist, School RN/LPN’s, Special Education Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Behavior Specialists, School Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Audiologist, Sign Language Interpreters, School Social Workers
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Vancouver, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- Kent, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Deming, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.