Occupational Therapist Needed (School) - Tacoma, WA
Occupational Therapist Needed (School)
A great school district is now looking to hire an Occupational Therapist for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Notes:
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnoses for students
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students’ needs
- Caseload details discussed further on interview
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred
- Washington State License
- ESA Certification issued by OSPI
- **Master’s Degree required in Occupational Therapy**
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract Position
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (37.5 Hours/ Week)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Recent OT Jobs
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
- Boston, MA
- Springfield, PA
- Johns Creek , GA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Palatine, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.