Occupational Therapist needed! | Summer/ 21/22 SY - near Twin Lakes, NM
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near the Twin Lakes, NM area and is in need of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for the Summer and 2021-2022 school year.
Travel Stipends and relocation packages offered!
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOMED
- K-12 students
- Summer start date: June 7th- Late June/Early July
- 21/22 SY start date: 3.5-4 days/week (approx. 30 hours/week)
- Compensation Based on years of experience, schools experience, and NM experience
- NM license needed
- Master’s in Occupational Therapy
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Piney Grove, GA
- Bloomington, MN
- Lasker, NC
- Lathrop, CA
- Belmore, WA
- Corrales, NM
- Round Rock, TX
- Rio Rancho, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.