Occupational Therapist Needed!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Maine. Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. If you are interested in contracting with us for weekly pay and benefits, check it out:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Maine
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- First semester to fill maternity leave
- Full Time hours
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Centralia, WA
- Santa Paula, CA
- Coronado, CA
- Apex, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Spring Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.