Occupational Therapist NSY - Austin, TX
Soliant Health is looking for a school-based Occupational Therapist for a job opening near the Austin, TX area for the upcoming school year.
Details about the position:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Full School Year
- Caseload around 50 students
- Very supported and helpful staff
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Appropriate Texas state licensure required
Benefits of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Interested? Apply and send your resume to [email protected] .
Interested in another area or discipline? Contact me at 678-837-1252 (call and/or text).
Senior Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.