Occupational Therapist Onsite School Position - near Swarthmore, PA
Occupational Therapist Onsite School Position
A great school district is now looking to hire an Occupational Therapist for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Notes:
- Direct/ Indirect Service at Wallingford Elementary
- Low incidence room consultation (AS and ES)
- Screenings, evaluations, and MTSS interventions consultation
- Er/ RR, IEP, 504 and parent conference meetings
- Building level meetings as applicable
- Department monthly meetings
- COTA supervision (when the other onsite OT is unavailable)
- Caseload: K-5th, 58 students total (IEP and 504)
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred
- Pennsylvania Occupational State License
- **Master’s Degree required in Occupational Therapy**
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract Position/ Dates: Jan 3rd – June 16th
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (Daily Hours: 8:00-3:30)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Recent OT Jobs
- Farmington, MI
- Enicinitas, CA
- Plano, TX
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.