Occupational Therapist opening in Cockeysville, MD
OT | MD | 23/24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this school year for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
- Assessing the patient’s physical, communication and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan
- Assessing the home, and school environments of the patient
- Installing the necessary equipment in the classroom for children with disabilities and teaching them how to use the equipment
- Helping children to take part in everyday activities based on their unique circumstances
- Reviewing the patient’s progress and adapting the treatment accordingly
- Keeping records, and writing reports
- 23-24 School Year
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- End Date: 6/14/2024
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: 37 students
- Please inquire for additional case details on caseload
- In person or zoom interview
- Master’s level degree
- State Board Licensure
- State issued license as well as Education Certificate
- Fingerprints required for district
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to give you more information on the position and interview details.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Mechanicsville, MDSunbelt is hiring an Occupational Therapist (OT) near Mechanicsville, MD for the new school year. This district near Mechanicsville, MD is currently interviewing and ready to hire, apply today! Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Requirements: Occupational Therapist (OT) license in MD School experience/IEP experience preferred Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Details: Full time 35 hours a week Varying disabilities K-12 Please apply belo
- Mechanicsville, MDSunbelt is hiring an Occupational Therapist (OT) near Hughesville, MD for the new school year. This district near Hughesville, MD is currently interviewing and ready to hire, apply today! Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Requirements: Occupational Therapist (OT) license in MD School experience/IEP experience preferred Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Details: Full time 35 hours a week Varying disabilities K-12 Please apply below for
- Baltimore, MDSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Baltimore area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (
- Waldorf, MDSunbelt is now accepting applications for a school-based Occupational Therapist contract that has become available near Waldorf, MD. In this school-based job, the Occupational Therapist will be working with the special education staff to meet IEP goals for students during the school year. Requirements: Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy. Active OT license in the state of MD. Previous school-based or pediatric OT experience preferred.
- Bel Air, MDJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Bel Air, Maryland! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Bel Air, MD area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Bel Air, MD and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your s
- Easton, MDJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Easton, Maryland! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Easton, MD area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Easton, Maryland Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your skills and commitmen
- Leonardtown, MDJob Title: School Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Leonardtown, MD and Surrounding Areas Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist (OT) passionate about helping students reach their full potential in an educational setting? We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled OT to join our team at a school near Leonardtown, MD, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to enhancing students' lives through therapy and support, we e
- Annapolis, MDJoin Our Team as a School-Based Occupational Therapist in Annapolis, MD! Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for you in the charming city of Annapolis, MD. Position: School-Based Occupational Therapist Location: Annapolis, MD Job Requirements: Serving students from Kindergarten to 12th grade. Onsite position, providing in-person support to
- Crofton, MDA school district close to Crofton, MD is looking to hire multiple full time Occupational Therapists for the remainder of the school year Job Description: 40 Hours Per Week Elementary - Highschool Caseloads Full Clinical Team Job Requirements: MD OT License School Experience (preferred) For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the current school year in Crofton, MD Please apply below and send yo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.