Occupational Therapist opening in New Holland, PA
OT | PA | 23/24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this school year for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
- Assessing the patient’s physical, communication and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan
- Assessing the home, and school environments of the patient
- Installing the necessary equipment in the classroom for children with disabilities and teaching them how to use the equipment
- Helping children to take part in everyday activities based on their unique circumstances
- Reviewing the patient’s progress and adapting the treatment accordingly
- Keeping records, and writing reports
- 23-24 School Year
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- End Date: 6/14/2024
- Full time or Part Time opportunities available
- Caseload: TBD
- Age Group: K-12th
- Please inquire for additional case details on caseload
- In person or zoom interview
- Master’s level degree
- State Board Licensure
- State issued license as well as Education Certificate
- Fingerprints required for district
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to give you more information on the position and interview details.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Springfield, PAOccupational Therapist (OT) School Based Opportunity - PA Soliant has partnered with a school system near Springfield, PA that is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school-based opportunity. This onsite position is for the remainder of the 23-24 School Year. OT's will be providing speech therapy services to students and are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now! Details: Current 2023 -
- Philadelphia, PATransform Lives as a School Occupational Therapist (OT) - Join Us in Philadelphia, PA and Surrounding Areas Position: School Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Philadelphia, PA and Surrounding Areas About Us: Are you an Occupational Therapist (OT) who thrives on making a positive impact in the lives of students? We're excited to invite you to an outstanding opportunity within schools across Philadelphia, PA and the nearby regions. As a value
- Allentown, PAJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Allentown, Pennsylvania! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Allentown, PA area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Allentown, PA and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recogniz
- Leesport, PASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Leesport, PA area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Progra
- Morton, PAJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Morton, Pennsylvania! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Morton, PA area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Morton, PA and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your
- Horsham, PASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Horsham, PA. area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Program
- Morton, PASoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Morton, PA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite servi
- Pittsburgh, PAJob Opportunity: School-Based Occupational Therapist near Pittsburgh, PA Are you a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) seeking a fulfilling role in an educational setting? Look no further! An exciting opportunity awaits you to make a significant impact on the lives of students in and around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Position: School-Based Occupational Therapist Location: Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas Contact: Madison L
- Philadelphia, PAPlease review the details of this position down below! Please reach out directly or submit your application today to discuss this opportunity further: Job details: Location: Philadelphia, PA OT – 1 Opening(s) 23/24 School Year Start/End Date: ASAP-June 7th, 2024 Part-Time (1-2 Days/Week) Caseload: K-3rd 10-15 Students Mild-Moderate Currently gathering more details & further upon interview. Qualifications:
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.