Occupational Therapist (OT) 23/24 Need in Mesa, Arizona
Soliant Health is looking for a school occupational therapist to work in an educational setting to assess, plan, and provide therapy services to students with disabilities or special needs. Their primary goal will be to help students develop the physical, sensory, motor, and self-regulation skills required for successful participation in school activities and daily life.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine students' strengths and areas of need in areas such as fine motor skills, sensory processing, visual-motor integration, and self-care.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to gather information and insights about the student's functional abilities.
- Develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) or 504 Plans in collaboration with the educational team to outline goals and objectives for each student.
- Provide one-on-one or small-group therapy sessions to address identified goals and objectives.
- Utilize various therapeutic techniques and exercises to improve fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, sensory processing, and other relevant areas.
- Incorporate assistive technology and adaptive equipment as needed to support students' functional abilities.
- Prepare progress reports and participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to discuss student progress and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions, assessments, and progress reports.
- Master's degree or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OT).
- State licensure or certification as an occupational therapist.
- Experience working with children and adolescents, preferably in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of various disabilities and sensory processing disorders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
-Must be eligible to work in the United States
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Phoenix, AZSchool Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - Arizona Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Phoenix, AZ area to hire an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year. This is a full time contract assignment working with Elementary School students. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of School Year Elementary School Caseload Single Location Current Arizona Occupational The
- Gilbert, AZGeneral Education Teacher Location: Gilbert, AZ Employment Type: Full School Year Contract (W2) with Soliant Health 3rd grade teacher, HS math, MS math, and HS science options. Soliant Health is actively seeking a dedicated and passionate General Education Teacher to join a dynamic educational team in Gilbert, AZ. This position offers a full school year contract with W2 benefits, providing a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on st
- Scottsdale, AZA Scottsdale, AZ school district is in the process of interviewing Occupational Therapists to fill contracted positions for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 40 Hours Per Week Direct and Indirect Services K - 12th Grade Job Requirements: AZ OT License Masters Degree Pediatric Experience For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Scottsdale, AZ Please apply b
- Peoria, AZSunbelt Staffing is working with a school in Peoria, AZ to hire occupational therapists (OT) for the full school year. Job Description: Full Time Mild Caseload Clinical Team Benefits Package Job Requirements: Active AZ OT License IEP Knowledge For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ Please apply below and send your current resume to: Gilbert.Marquis@sunbelt
- Cave Creek, AZSunbelt Staffing and a school district in Cave Creek, AZ are interviewing and hiring occupational therapists (OT) for full time positions. Job Description: 37.5 Hours Per Week Mild - Moderate Caseload K - 5th Grade Job Requirements: Active OT License Experience in School Setting For immediate consideration for this Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ Please apply below and send your current
- Phoenix, AZA school district in the area of Phoenix, AZ is interviewing OT candidates to fill full time positions for the next school year. Job Description: 40 Hours Per day Full Benefits Full Clinical Team Job Requirements: AZ OT License School Experience Mentorship Provided For immediate consideration for this occupational therapist (OT) position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ. Please apply below and send your curren
- Tuscon, AZJoin our dedicated team as a School-Based Occupational Therapist in the heart of Tucson, AZ! Position: School-Based Occupational Therapist Location: Tucson, AZ Type: Full-time Start Date: ASAP - Extended School Year (ESY) Caseload: 45 students with Direct Services Schools Covered: 5-8 Responsibilities: Support to School Personnel (consultation), observations, evaluations, IEPs, and all other School-Based OT responsibilities. Number of Openings:
- Tucson, AZJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Tucson, Arizona! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Tucson, Arizona area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Tucson, AZ and Surrounding Areas Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing you
- Peoria, AZA school district close to Peoria, AZ is hiring contracted OT candidates for full time positions for the next school year. Job Description: 35 Hours Per day Benefits Direct/Indirect Services Job Requirements: AZ OT License Masters Degree Pediatric Experience Needed Mentorship Provided For immediate consideration for this occupational therapist (OT) position for the upcoming school year in Phoenix, AZ. Please apply below
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.