Occupational Therapist (OT), Duluth, Georgia
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Interested in working as an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a state of the art pediatric clinic in Georgia? If interested, please apply today!
- State of the art pediatric clinic.
- Onsite only.
- The hours are flexible at16-20 hours per week (part-time).
- Must be ready to interview.
- After 3 months of contracting with the company, will offer a contract of $85,000 per year.
- Candidate must live in Georgia (required).
- Candidate must be licensed in Georgia (required).
- Candidate must have some pediatric experience (required).
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Elle Whigham at [email protected] Call directly at 770-882-2017 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Account Executive, Soliant
Recent OT Jobs
- Orchard Park, NY
- Brentwood, CA
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Round Rock, TX
- Danboro, PA
- Simsboro, LA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Great Falls, SC
- Amherst, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.