Occupational Therapist (OT) for Extended School Year (ESY)
Soliant is working with amazing school district near San Jose to contract an Occupational Therapist (OT) for their extended school year (ESY) program. Soliant prides itself upon providing therapist with unrivaled career opportunities, compensation, and customer service way beyond just finding a position. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- On-Site Position
- Summer 2023 (possibility to work upcoming school year)
- Weekly Pay
- Provide assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the child
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ needs
- Current California License in Occupational Therapy
- School-based experience preferred
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
23', ESY and 23-24 Occupational Therapist Job OpeningSalinas , CA
Full Time Occupational Therapists (OT) in Norfolk, VirginiaNorfolk, VA
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Oakland, CaliforniaOakland, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapists (OT) in Poway, CaliforniaPoway, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapists (OT) in Vancouver, WashingtonVancouver, WA
Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) | 23-24 School YearEstes Park, CO
23-24 School Year Occupational Therapist job | near Grandview, MOGrandview, MO
Full Time School OT (Occupational Therapist) KSTopeka, KS
School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Sugar Land, TXSugar Land, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.