Occupational Therapist (OT) Highland Park, IL
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school district near Highland Park, IL. The caseload and school locations will be discussed with the Special Education Director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team, conducting a variety of assessment approaches, developing interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Aurora, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- Springfield, MA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Warrenton, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.