Occupational Therapist (OT) in School Based Setting, East of Springfield MA
In search of a School Occupational Therapist (OT) just outside of Springfield that is looking to work in a local school who will be responsible for providing students in need with treatment to help them develop and improve their ability to complete everyday tasks related to their classroom setting and daily lives. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position
- Assessing students physical, communication and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan
- Giving advice and providing support for family members
- Installing the necessary equipment in the classroom for the students with disabilities and teaching them how to use the equipment
- Helping the children to take part in everyday activities based on their unique circumstances
- Reviewing the students’ progress and adapting the treatment accordingly
- Performing administrative tasks such as keeping records, writing reports and making telephone calls
- Previous experience in the OT setting.
- Previous experience in School setting preferred
- Must have a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (AOTE) certified school.
- Performed at least 24 weeks of occupational therapy work experience
Employment type: Full time, Contract
Contact: Michael Barcena
- Phone: 770-882-2011
- Email: [email protected]
Apply and send resume to email if interested in a School Occupational Therapy Position.
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.