Occupational Therapist (OT) Job - 23/24 School Year - East Meadow, NY
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team in East Meadow. The OT will provide therapy services to students with disabilities in a school setting.
- Part Time
- 10-20 Hours Per Week
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End: June 26, 2024
- Evaluate students' abilities and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide therapy sessions in a school-based setting
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other school professionals
- Provide guidance to teachers and staff on strategies for supporting students with disabilities
- Monitor students' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of services provided
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active New York OT License
- Previous experience working with children in a school-based setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ProCare Therapy offers competitive salary and benefits packages, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of children and have the required qualifications, please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Dryden, NY
- Westbury, NY
- N/A, NY
- Munsons Corners, NY
- Kings Park, NY
- New York, NY
- Deer Park, NY
- Baywood, NY
- Albion, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.