Occupational Therapist (OT) Job in Milton, Florida
Soliant Health is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Milton, Florida. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential therapy services to students. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Upcoming School Year
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services and weekly pay
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Woburn, MA
- Dorchester, MA
- Dedham, MA
- Nantucket, MA
- Brookline, MA
- Jamaica Plain, MA
- Watertown, MA
- Agawam, MA
- Lynn, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.