Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Baltimore, MD
A school district near Baltimore, MD is looking to fill a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) job. This Occupational Therapist (OT) job includes training and shadowing and is also accepting new graduates with school internship experience.
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Baltimore, MD:
- Must obtain a MD Occupational Therapist (OT) License
- Must be able to start 4/25/22
- Preferred- school based experience
- 37.5 hours a week/ 8:00am-4:00pm
- Caseload: Students with autism, 2 physical schools and 1 virtual school
- Preschool-5th grade predominantly
- Work remotely 1 day a week
- More information will be provided during the interview
If you would like to apply to this full-time OT job near Baltimore, MD please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or use the link below. If you have any questions you can contact me at (813) 219-1058. I look forward to speaking with you!
Madison Farrell | National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Farmington, MI
- Enicinitas, CA
- Plano, TX
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.