Occupational Therapist (OT) Job near North Bend, WA
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) near North Bend, WA. This is a full-time job for the school year near North Bend, WA.
- Work with school students grades K-5
- Engage with students with varying diagnoses
- Occupational Therapist (OT) License for State of WA and ESA (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Occupational Therapist (OT) job near North Bend, WA, please apply below and follow the link to schedule some time to speak here.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Recent OT Jobs
- Easton, PA
- SeaTac, WA
- Elgin, IL
- Bloomington, MN
- Wheeling, KS
- Del Valle, TX
- Geneva, NC
- Cedar Park, TX
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.