Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Need in Anitoch, IL
Soliant Health is seeking qualified Occupational Therapist (OT). Candidates will be working in a school setting with a supportive staff and great atmosphere. This job has great location, in an excellent community. Looking for motivated, dependable OT to fill Full-Time role.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-12 school caseloads setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- State Required Occupational Therapist License
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
Employment Type: Full and Part-time, Contract
To learn more about this Occupational Therapist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
- Coordinate and or participate in training programs for students, school staff and families.
- Initiate new program development with focus on needed functional outcomes
- Participate in continuous compliance and quality improvement trainings and
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Rosemont, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Rockford, IL
- Springfield, IL
- Minooka, IL
- Des Plaines, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Hanover Park, IL
- Minooka, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.