Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Opening - Elmhurst, IL
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this school year for a contract position located in the Elmhurst area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full time
- Contract position
- Onsite - starts 1/9/2024
- More details on student can be discussed on interview
- Servicing Elementary and Middle school students
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT State Licensure in Illinois
- School or pediatric experience preferred
- Will undergo drug screen and background check
- Will accept recent graduates!
• Weekly competitive compensation (W-2) - $48-58 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Zion, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Zion, IL. area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (
- Elmhurst, ILTitle: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - Elmhurst, IL Summary: Exciting opportunity for a School-Based Occupational Therapist in Elmhurst, IL! Join a dedicated team committed to enhancing students' lives through personalized and impactful occupational therapy services. Elevate your career while contributing to a positive and supportive learning environment. Responsibilities: Conduct thorough assessments to identify students' occupat
- Burbank, ILA school near Burbank, IL is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) who is interested in working for the current school year. Job Details: Full time or Part time K-12 caseload Education: Must have active OT license School or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required Not the hours or location you're looking for? Give me a call; we staff nationwide! Grace Tanner | Soliant Account Executive [email protected] 470-386
- Vernon Hills, ILA school near Vernon Hills, IL is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) who is interested in working for the current school year. Job Details: Full time or Part time K-12 caseload Education: Must have active OT license School or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required Not the hours or location you're looking for? Give me a call; we staff nationwide! Grace Tanner | Soliant Account Executive [email protected] 47
- Wheeling, ILSoliant is searching for a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work with an excellent school district near Wheeling, IL. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts. About Dates: 5/1/2024 - 6/5/2024 Full-time position (32 hours/week) High school caseload Working with students in the CLS program (comprehensive needs, multiple disabilities, daily living skills, job coaching, etc.) Onsite Benefits Full Health
- Burbank, ILWe are actively seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to join our local school district. OT replacement from a medical leave to start in early May through the end of the school year on June 11th. There is the potential for summer school work! Location: Burbank, IL Job Details: Full-time Onsite Only Start Date: May 1st, 2024 End date: June 11th , 2024 Summer extension likely 30 + hours per week Caseloads: K-12th
- Bensenville, ILSunbelt is now accepting applications for a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school district in the Bensenville, IL area. This OT position is on-site for the remainder of the current 23-24 school year. Ideal candidates should have some pediatric and/or school-based experience as an OT. OT Job Requirements: Active Illinois OT licensure/credentials required. School-based/pediatric experience required. Onsite job in the Bensenville
- Chicago, ILJob Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Chicago, IL Position Type: Full-Time Duration: ASAP to End of School Year (June 2024) Grade Levels: K-8 (Two School Sites) Student Caseload: Approximately 22 elementary students with direct and consultation minutes Approximately 21 middle school students with direct and/or consult minutes School Hours: Elementary: 7:50 AM to 3:10 PM Middle School: 8:50 AM to 3:40 PM Description: We
- Gages Lake, ILBlazer Jobs is currently seeking a School Occupational Therapist for a full-time contract position within a school district in Gages Lake, Il. We are conducting interviews for this school-based role, requiring strict adherence to local and state regulations. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with special education students and families. Requirements: Candidates must meet the following criteria: Compliance with all
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.