Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Openings - Schools
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school districts in Washington. Soliant aims to hire full-time or part-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Washington
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: Based on preference and availability
- Multiple openings
- Full school year
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quicly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Gardnerville, NV
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Forest Lake, MN
- La Habra, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Gilroy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.