Occupational Therapist (OT) Job - School near Elgin, IL
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Job Type: School
Location: Elgin, IL
Schedule: Full-time position available
Interview: Within 24 hours
- Active IL Occupational Therapy License
- Ability to commute to Elgin, IL
- Caseload discussed on interview with Director
- Evaluations, Therapy, Reports, IEPs
To Apply: Submit resume to National Hiring Manager for Sunbelt, Lauren Courtney for immediate review. Email is [email protected]
Lauren Courtney | National Hiring Manager for Sunbelt
Direct Line: 813-639-3966
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Zion, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Zion, IL. area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (
- Chicago, ILLooking for your next assignment? Reach out directly or apply today to discuss the next steps to landing an interview! Job details: Location: Chicago, IL Full or Part-Time (3 Days Minimum) 7 Hours/Day + 45 Minute Lunch Break Caseload: 60 Students Itinerant Caseload - Travel is expected Currently gathering more details & further upon interview. Qualifications: Master's degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy.
- Aurora, ILWe are seeking a committed Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a school team near Aurora, IL. This is a full-time position, offering a rewarding opportunity to support our students until the end of December. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to determine students' unique needs. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans. Deliver occupational therapy services to students in one-on-one and group settings. Maintain accurate reco
- Buffalo Grove, ILWe are seeking a passionate Part-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our dedicated team in a middle school setting serving grades 6-8 near Buffalo Grove, IL. Our school houses a specialized social-emotional program, and we need your expertise to support our students' growth and development. Job Details: Part-time position in a middle school serving grades 6-8. Specialized program in the building focuses on social-emotional development.
- Normal, ILStart an exciting and fulfilling journey as a devoted Occupational Therapist in the Normal, IL district by becoming an integral part of our esteemed team! This on-site position offers an incredible opportunity to make a significant impact on diverse clientele while contributing to the continuous growth and development of our team. As an Occupational Therapist, you'll provide compassionate and effective therapy services, adapting your approach to
- Bannockburn, ILJoin our esteemed team for an exhilarating Occupational Therapist career! Make a meaningful impact on diverse clients and contribute to team growth in this on-site role. Customize therapy for all ages. See details below and embark on a fulfilling journey in Occupational Therapy with us! Your passion and expertise will be valued as we work together to improve lives and make a positive difference. Job details: Location: Bannockburn, IL OT –
- Grayslake, ILSoliant is a leading provider of staffing services, committed to improving the lives of our clients through innovative and personalized therapy solutions. We are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Occupational Therapist near Grayslake, IL to join our team on a contractual basis for school based position. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hea
- West Chicago, ILWe are seeking a committed Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a school team near West Chicago, IL. This is a full-time position, offering a rewarding opportunity to support our students until the end of December. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to determine students' unique needs. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans. Deliver occupational therapy services to students in one-on-one and group settings. Maintain accurat
- Ivanhoe, ILSunbelt is hiring an Occupational Therapist (OT) near Lake Forest, IL for the new school year. This district near Ivanhoe, IL is currently interviewing and ready to hire, apply today! Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Requirements: Occupational Therapist (OT) license in IL School experience/IEP experience preferred Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Details: Full time 40 hours a week Varying disabilities K-12 Please apply below for this
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.