Occupational Therapist (OT) Need - Texas
ProCare Therapy is currently assisting a school district in the San Antonio, TX area who is searching for a full time Occupational Therapist to partner with for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are a licensed OT in TX, send your resume to the email below. Please find details below.
- Full-time; 37.5 hours
- Start: ASAP
- PreK-6th caseload
- 1 site, charter school
- Texas OT license needed
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Regulate occupational therapy treatment plans
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to [email protected]
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews. If interested, please contact me below!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
- Rockingham, NC
- Schaumburg, IL
- Bloomington, MN
- Boulder, CO
- Ham Lake, MN
- Napavine, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.