Occupational Therapist (OT) needed ASAP near Augusta, Georgia
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract, Occuptional Therapist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
Occupational Therapist (OT) needed near Augusta, Georgia!
- Full time/part time available
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- CFs are encouraged to apply
- Weekly pay with benefits (Health, 401k, CEU Reimbursement, etc)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in SC
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to our Senior Hiring Coordinator and Associate, Kari Mospanyuk at Kari.Mospanyuk@soliant.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Senior Associate - Soliant Health
Ph: 770.325.0347 / Kari.Mospanyuk@Soliant.com
Recent OT Jobs
- Chehalis, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Placitas, NM
- Frankenmuth, MI
- Haughton, LA
- Crestview, WI
- Reidsville, NC
- Grand Mound, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.