Occupational Therapist (OT) needed for Springboro, OH
Soliant Education is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Springboro, OH area. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Full School Year with potential to renew
- Must have active or pending state license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Cleveland, OHPreschool Occupational Therapist (OT) - Cleveland, OH Soliant is partnered with a school district in the Cleveland, OH area to interview and hire an Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 School Year. This is a full time contract position starting as soon as possible. Applicants with experience providing services to Preschool students preferred. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Preschool Caseload 2023-2024 Scho
- Goshen, OHSchool-Based Occupational Therapist | Full-Time | Onsite Soliant is working with multiple school districts in Ohio to help staff Occupational Therapists (OT) for the rest of the school year. Director is scheduling interviews now, so apply today! Job Details: Start ASAP - End of School Year (potential to renew) Full Time Position Part-Time may be considered On-Site Position Caseload: (K-12) discussed on Zoom interview Writes as
- Cincinnati, OHExciting School Occupational Therapist Position near Cincinnati, Ohio! Are you a passionate School Occupational Therapist with a commitment to empowering students? If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of young learners, we invite you to join our dedicated team in Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas! Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Cincinnati, OH and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: madison.lo
- Willowick, OHAre you an enthusiastic and dedicated Occupational Therapist seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? Sunbelt Staffing is thrilled to announce an opportunity for a School-Based Occupational Therapist in the Willowick, Ohio area. Join us and become an essential part of our mission to empower students to reach their full potential! Position Overview: - Caseload tbd - Full time/part time - Contract position unti
- Niles, OH2023 - 2024 School Year - OT Spring Semester Location: Niles, OH Job Type: Contract - Full Time up tp 40 hours/ day In Person Only Qualifications: Join our team as a School-Based Certified Occupational Therapist and make a profound impact on student development. We're seeking a dedicated professional with a valid state license and DOE certifications, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards while de
- Perry, OHSoliant Health is in search of a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is enthusiastic about a school-based role within the Perry, OH area. In this position, the Occupational Therapist will have the chance to deliver services to students spanning kindergarten through twelfth grade. Additional details regarding the job can be found below. Job Description & Requirements: This position is available for the forthcoming 2023-2024 school year. Whil
- Columbus, OHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Columbus, OH area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Program
- Columbus, OHPosition: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Columbus, OH Type: Part-time (1 or 2 days per week, with potential for increased hours) Grade Levels: 2-7 Caseload: Mostly general education with occasional pull-out sessions for specially designed instruction Student Load: 8-10 students Job Description: Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students in Columbus, Ohio? We hav
- Euclid, OHOccupational Therapist (OT) Location: Euclid, Ohio Start Date: ASAP End Date: May 28, 2024 (tentative) Hours per Week: 37.5 Caseload: K-2nd grade students Required Skills: Ohio Department of Education (ODE) Occupational Therapist License Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services to K-2nd grade students Develop and implement individualized treatment plans Collaborate with school-based professionals Conduct assessments and
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.