Occupational Therapist (OT) Needed in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Are you looking for a great new job opportunity? ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an amazing school district in New Mexico and is looking for an excellent Occupational Therapist (OT) for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 school year! The 2022 - 2023 school year is here, let’s get an interview scheduled!
- NM state OT license required
- Master's Degree in OT required
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
- ASAP – (Maternity leave coverage)
- FT - Monday – Friday @ 40 hours a week
- Caseload – K-12th grade 70 kiddos
- 4-5 schools -few classes will use inclusion model
- Mild to moderate need
If you are interested in learning more about this incredible opportunity, please feel free to contact me with the information provided below!
Recent OT Jobs
- Beloit, WI
- Seattle, WA
- Easton, MD
- Murrieta, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Dinuba, CA
- Round Rock, TX
- Albany, OR
- Vail, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.