Occupational Therapist (OT) Needed in CO
We are in the process of searching for a School Based Occupational Therapist near the Denver, CO area. Details of the position will be given when speaking with the director. The school is eager to find an Occupational Therapist (OT) as soon as possible to help the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great position!
- Amendments & IEP’s, OT must be comfortable handling to aspect of assignment
- Assessments needed, need to update progress goals
Education and Requirements:
- Masters Level Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- CO Occupational Therapist License Required
- CO Education Certification Required (CDE)
- Previous Schools Experience Required
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Offered
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Continued Education Reimbursement Offered
Employment Type: Part Time, Schools, Occupational Therapist, Contract, OT, Therapy
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com. For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Overland Park, MO
- Lexington, MO
- North Bend, WA
- La Push , WA
- Independent, MO
- Arlington , WA
- Easton, OH
- Franklin County, OH
- Algonquin, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.