Occupational Therapist (OT) - Newberg, OR
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school in Newberg, OR and is looking for someone to join their team as an Occupational Therapist for the 23-24 school year.
- Part time: 2-3 days a week
- Requires a Master’s in occupational therapy
- Must be licensed in the state of Oregon
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-225-3186 for any additional information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Boring, OROccupational Therapist Boring, OR Area Soliant Health is looking forward to adding a versatile, growth-oriented therapist to join our team. You will be responsible for providing services for elementary to high school age students. You will receive more information about the caseload and schedule with the Special Education Director. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. Job Des
- Eugene, ORSunbelt has contract openings for Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near Eugene, OR with immediate start. Job description: K-12th District Manage Caseloads Mild-Moderate Diagnosis Work Hours: Full-Time (37.5hrs/week) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: OR OT/COTA License Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Remote Interview Submit your application to the OT/COT
- Springfield, ORA school district near Springfield, OR has contract openings for Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits for the full school year & immediate start. Job description: K-8th Caseload Mild-Moderate Disabilities Provide Therapy & Supervision Work Hours: Full-Time (35hrs/week) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Oregon OT/COTA License School Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Zoom Interview Same Day Deci
- Creswell, ORSunbelt is currently hiring for contract Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near Creswell, OR with a January 2024. Job description: Elementary School Manage Caseloads Direct & Indirect Services Work Hours: Full-Time (Mon-Fri) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Oregon OT/COTA License Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Remote Interview Same Day Decision Submit your
- Corvallis, ORWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist (OT) in a school district near Corvallis, OR. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! As an OT, you will be generating creative ways for students who have experienced medical discomfort to be more functional in their daily activities. Our team is actively reviewing resu
- Central Point, ORSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Central Point, OR. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite
- Salem, ORAre you a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling opportunity in an educational setting? We're seeking a passionate and skilled Occupational Therapist to join our team for the full school year. This is a full-time position with an onsite requirement. Position: Occupational Therapist Type: Full-Time Duration: Full School Year Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services to students of all ages. Collaborate closely
- Portland, ORAccepting Applications! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Portland, OR. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must hav
- Newberg, ORProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated School Occupational Therapist (OT) for an exciting opportunity in Newberg, OR. If you're passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives and are ready to start ASAP, we want to hear from you! Position Details: Location: Newberg, OR Start Date: Immediate Schedule: Part-Time Hourly Pay: $37.50 and above Requirements: Valid Occupational Therapist (OT) license Experience in a school set
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.