Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity in Washington, D.C.
- Full-time hours, 37.5 per week
- Immediate hire, start within 2 weeks of job offer
- Contracted from now until end of school year
- Caseload ages range from 3-20
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating students’ condition and needs
- Developing treatment plans to address those needs and help meet specific goals set by candidate
- Assessing the school environment and recommending adaptations to improve independence
- Master’s Degree
- Active D.C. license, see here!
- Prior experience in a school setting preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401k matching
- Very competitive compensation
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Please also feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have, I’m excited to get to work for you!
Recent OT Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- Rocklin, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Bethlehem, PA
- Sammamish, WA
- Milton, GA
- Lincoln Park, MI
- Gary, IN
- Stratmoor, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.